We would like you to tell us what you think about the service we provide at this pharmacy. We welcome any general comments about the services we provide and any suggestions of ways in which we can improve our services to you. We operate a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints. Our system meets national criteria.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints please speak to our Pharmacy Manager who will give you further information.
You may also seek advice from NHS England.
You can complain or give feedback:
By post to: NHS England
PO Box 16738
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are making a complaint please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line.
By telephone: 0300 311 22 33
Complaints: what you need to provide
Provide as much information as possible to allow NHS England to investigate your complaint. Include some or all of the following:
– Your name and a valid email or home address for a reply
– A phone number in case we need to contact you for additional information
– Clear description of what you want to complain about and when this happened
– The name of the service you want to complain about
– Any relevant correspondence.
Our aim is to give you the highest possible standard of service and we try to deal swiftly with any problems that may occur.